Contact Texas Heritage Beef Company
For more information, feel free to contact us at the following locations:
Fort Worth, Texas Representative: 817.690.7327
Products and Shipping
- Product is already hard frozen and will be shipped packaged with dry ice.
- Shipments are sent out the day following the receipt of the order, Monday and Tuesday.
- Orders Thursday thru Saturday will ship on Monday. This is to avoid shipments sitting over the weekend either on a shipping dock or your doorstep.
- Shipping rates are charged per address shipped.
- Shipping rates and policies are subject to change without notice.
- There is an additional $10 handling fee for all pick up orders. Call 817-690-7327 for Metroplex pick up locations.
- For alternative shipping options, please call 817-690-7327
- Disclaimer: All products are subject to availability. Some cuts, such as T Bone, Porterhouse, Ribeye, and Rump roast are in limited supply simply because there aren’t very many of that cut per animal.
- NOTE: Due to increased fuel surcharges, purchaser may be contacted about an increase in the shipping charge .
Friends of Texas Heritage Beef Company
You can purchase our products at recommended friends of Texas Heritage Beef Company:
Dallas Farmer's Market
920 Harwood Road
Dallas, TX 75201
Phone: (214) 664-9110
- OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
- SATURDAY-THURSDAY 10AM-8PM
- FRIDAY 10AM-9PM
- Many vendors with a wide variety of wares
SOME VENDORS ARE OPEN
- NOTE:*First Fridays The Market is open until 9:00pm
Bedford Farmer's Market
2824 Brown Trail
|Ryan and family have been in the produce business for several generations. In fact, if you’ve visited a farmers market in the mid-cities, it’s likely either his family or friends run it. The Bedford store has been operating since 2006 and due to the loyal customer base and outstanding customer service, we are pleased to say the market is thriving.
4259 Bryant Irvin Road
Ft. Worth, TX 76109
|Come and dine on a Texas Heritage Beef Company Cowboy Ribeye. Bonnell's has the finest Texas cuisine in the metroplex.
|Call Metro Port-A-Pit for your next fundraiser or special event. We will assit you in planning, do most of the work...while you collect the profits...Call Metro Port-A-Pit at 817-577-4904 or 817-454-4228.
WPI Firefighters' Fund Mission
200 Greenleaf Street
Fort Worth, TX 76107
|WPI Firefighters’ Fund 5th Annual Stop-Drop-n-Roll Chili Cook-Off. The WPI Firefighters' Fund will provide support and assistance to the families or survivors of fallen or injured firefighters.
|Heritage meats are like four legged versions of the heirloom tomatoold strains of rare breeds that are being cultivated anew by independent ranchers using tried and true traditional methodologies , free of hormones, antibiotics and pesticides.
Slow Food is a non-profit, eco-gastronomic member-supported organization that was founded in 1989 to counteract fast food and fast life, the disappearance of local food traditions and people’s dwindling interest in the food they eat, where it comes from, how it tastes and how our food choices affect the rest of the world.